SiriusXM is a free Android App developed by Sirius XM Radio Inc, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SiriusXM PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to SiriusXM. Hear the best of the best anywhere you go. The widest, deepest variety of music. More sports than anywhere. The best entertainment coverage around. Every kind of comedy. And the most complete news coverage, period. Plus enjoy it all while easily discovering new channels and shows recommended for you based upon your listening preferences. Here’s what’s new
* ForYou home page is filled with your favorite and recommended channels and shows.
* Easy ways to listen to live and past programs with “Jump Back In” and “Episodes You've Missed” carousels.
* Recommendations automatically update based on your listening preferences and history.
* A sneak peek at Howard Stern video
* Tabs for Music, Sports, News, Talk, and Howard providing easy access to channels and On Demand content
* Favorites page for quick access to your favorite channels, shows, and episodes.
* Mini Player to seamlessly browse content while listening to audio or watching video.
* Updated Now Playing page that displays related content, more from that channel, or additional On Demand episodes.
Ask about our opinion, SiriusXM provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: fruit harvest match 3 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install SiriusXM on PC
To download and install SiriusXM for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SiriusXM on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SiriusXM on PC.
Download SiriusXM for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SiriusXM Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SiriusXM, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SiriusXM on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.