Simply Piano by JoyTunes is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by JoyTunes. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Simply Piano by JoyTunes PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Simply Piano is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of Google Play's Best Apps of 2017.
– Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me, Counting Stars and La La Land, also J.S. Bach
– Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
– Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
– Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano
No piano or keyboard? Try the Touch Courses with a beautiful touch screen piano to turn your device into a virtual piano.
How it works:
– Place your mobile or tablet device on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
– Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your skills
– Discover the magic of music with fun songs and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
– The available courses match 2 years of piano learning, and new courses are added all the time
(the pace depends on your individual pace of course)
How the Membership works:
– All app users can play a free course. Upgrade to a premium membership package at any time.
– Members will receive full access to ALL 14 courses, with new courses and songs added every month!
– All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time
Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. The apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition –
– "World Summit Award", by the United Nations
– "EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
– “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
– "Best Tablet Game", GameIS
– “Parents' Choice Award”
– “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Ask about our opinion, Simply Piano by JoyTunes provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Word Crossy – A crossword game on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Simply Piano by JoyTunes on PC
To download and install Simply Piano by JoyTunes for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Simply Piano by JoyTunes on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Simply Piano by JoyTunes on PC.
Download Simply Piano by JoyTunes for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Simply Piano by JoyTunes Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Simply Piano by JoyTunes, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Simply Piano by JoyTunes on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.