SimplePlanes is a free Android Game developed by Jundroo, LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SimplePlanes PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Note: This game requires at least 512MB of RAM and a 1GHz CPU.
Bring all of the imaginative aircraft you've had in your head to life.
Snap parts together to build your airplane's body. Place engines to add thrust. Design the wings and then strap yourself into the pilot's seat and see how it flies.
You have the tools you'll need to bring almost any airplane to life. Use the flexible wing tool to change the shape of the wings and build almost anything.
Next-generation fighters, WW2 warbirds, civilian aircraft, and everything in between, some people have even made dragons, trains, and space stations.
DYNAMIC FLIGHT MODEL
Flight simulation at its finest. Every little change you make in the designer impacts how the airplane flies. Weight distribution, thrust, lift, and drag are all calculated before creating the final flight model.
Parts can break off in spectacular fashion while flying due to over-stress or by hitting something. The fun won't stop there though. You can keep on flying even with a missing wing if you've got the skills.
Test your airplane with no restrictions. So, you've had a rough landing and the left engine was knocked off? After watching the engine fly off into the sunset you may decide to go ahead and slap the throttle to full…give it another go with only one engine.
Climb into the cockpit of one of your custom aircraft and see how it does in the challenges. The challenges will keep you entertained for hours. Land on aircraft carriers, dodge surface-to-air missiles, race through courses, and so much more.
Use pre-built themes, or paint every part of your bird to make it just the way you want. Share your favorite stylings with all of your friends.
CROSS-PLATFORM AIRPLANE SHARING
There are no in-app purchases to get access to the airplanes people have shared; they are all available to download for free from http://www.SimplePlanes.com. You can use them even if they were made on another platform.
SimplePlanes supports USB gamepads/joysticks, and provides in-game input mapping for each control surface, as well as throttle, brakes, landing gear, pausing, cameras, etc.
Tutorials will help players learn the basics of real airplane design and the considerations that need to be taken when airplanes are made.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced SimplePlanes first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Craft Exploration on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install SimplePlanes on PC
To download and install SimplePlanes for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SimplePlanes on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SimplePlanes on PC.
Download SimplePlanes for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SimplePlanes Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SimplePlanes, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SimplePlanes on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.