Simple Solitaire is a free Android Game developed by Random Salad Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Simple Solitaire PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Enjoy the classic game of Klondike solitaire for FREE on your Android devices.
This game is just like the classic Solitaire that used to come with desktop computers. Easy to use controls, hints, and unlimited undos make this game fun for all experience levels. There are no accounts to make and no in-game purchases necessary.
• Klondike Solitaire with one and three card draw
• Standard and Vegas scoring modes
• Unlimited hint and undo features
• Customizable backgrounds and card images
Simple Solitaire provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Kik PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Simple Solitaire on PC
To download and install Simple Solitaire for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Simple Solitaire on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Simple Solitaire on PC.
Download Simple Solitaire for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Simple Solitaire Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Simple Solitaire, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Simple Solitaire on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.