Simple: Intermittent fasting and meal tracking is a free Android App developed by AM APPS, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Simple: Intermittent fasting and meal tracking PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With this simple fasting and meal tracker app, keeping track of your eating habits has never been easier!
Learn how to fast and get simple health tips you can use with Simple, the intermittent fasting app. Intermittent fasting is the most popular, healthy, and effective weight-loss method and it’s trusted by hundreds of millions worldwide!
What is intermittent fasting (IF) and why can it help?
IF is the most ancient eating pattern known to humans and anyone can benefit from it. You alternate eating and fasting periods. For example, you fast during a 16-hour window and can then eat during 8 hours (16:8 fasting).
IF does not tell you what food you can’t eat or to count your calories. Instead, it simply asks that you eat zero calorie during a specific period each day.
This simple health app is worth it. Even short fasting periods (12 hours or more) may result in weight loss, improved metabolic flexibility, and reduce the risk of metabolic diseases. This small lifestyle change will enable you to reinstate normal processes in your body that you’ve lost due to frequent eating.
How do I start IF?
You don’t have to download many fasting apps or know anything about fasting. Simple will guide you and help you achieve your health goals. Simple is not just a fasting tracker. It’s an intermittent fasting app that provides you with health, weight loss, and cognitive power.
This simple fasting app prepares a program, teaches you about IF, and helps you calculate fasting time mindfully and easy.
What does Simple offer?
Simple helps you fast with:
– Daily customized tips and life hacks
– Expert advice – Smart and flexible tracking
– Easy start/end to your fasts with one quick click, set fasting reminder
– A step-by-step guide to intermittent fasting
– Tips to develop a healthy eating habit
– Custom fasting protocols
– Easy-to-use meal journal for mindful eating
Fasting protocols in the Simple app:
– A fasting 16:8 timer (16-hour fasting, 8-hour eating), 5:2, 18:6, 20:4, 14:10
– OMAD – one meal a day
– Circadian Rhythm Fasting
This free fasting app also includes additional products for purchase.
Simple: Intermittent fasting and meal tracking provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Convertidor de Bs Fuertes a Bs Soberanos New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Simple: Intermittent fasting and meal tracking on PC
To download and install Simple: Intermittent fasting and meal tracking for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Simple: Intermittent fasting and meal tracking on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Simple: Intermittent fasting and meal tracking on PC.
Download Simple: Intermittent fasting and meal tracking for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Simple: Intermittent fasting and meal tracking Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Simple: Intermittent fasting and meal tracking, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Simple: Intermittent fasting and meal tracking on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.