Simple Gallery Pro is the newest Photography release developed and published by Simple Mobile Tools. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Simple Gallery Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A highly customizable gallery capable of displaying many different image and video types including SVGs, RAWs, panoramic photos and videos.
It is open source, contains no ads or unnecessary permissions.
Let's list some of its features worth mentioning:
3. Notch support
4. Pinning folders to the top
5. Filtering media files by type
6. Recycle bin for easy file recovery
7. Fullscreen view orientation locking
8. Marking favorite files for easy access
9. Quick fullscreen media closing with down gesture
10. An editor for modifying images and applying filters
11. Password protection for protecting hidden items or the whole app
12. Changing the thumbnail column count with gestures or menu buttons
13. Customizable bottom actions at the fullscreen view for quick access
14. Showing extended details over fullscreen media with desired file properties
15. Several different ways of sorting or grouping items, both ascending and descending
16. Hiding folders (affects other apps too), excluding folders (affects only Simple Gallery)
The fingerprint permission is needed for locking either hidden item visibility, the whole app, or protecting files from being deleted.
This app is just one piece of a bigger series of apps. You can find the rest of them at https://www.simplemobiletools.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Simple Gallery Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Are Cryptocurrencies Safe And Legal To Use? [Guide]
Download and Install Simple Gallery Pro on PC
To download and install Simple Gallery Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Simple Gallery Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Simple Gallery Pro on PC.
Download Simple Gallery Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Simple Gallery Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Simple Gallery Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Simple Gallery Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.