Simple File Manager: Organize Data and Folders is a free Android App developed by Simple Mobile Tools, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Simple File Manager: Organize Data and Folders PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Simple File Manager is a super quick & professional file and folder manager for Android devices. Use Simple File Manager to easily compress, transfer & convert media files with a few clicks. It has all of the major file manager & folder management features, including customizing the home folder and selecting favorite folders for quick access.
The file manager provides the whole pack of file manager features, including search, navigation, copy & paste, cut, delete, rename, decompress, transfer, download, organize & so on. Add, remove, or edit files, folders & apps according to your personal preferences.
With this easy data organizer, you can organize and sort your mobile by various metrics and toggle between ascending and descending or using a folder specific sorting. To get a file or folder path quickly, you can easily select it by long-pressing and copying it in the clipboard.
Simple File Manager makes entirely automates organizing your mobile files, folders, and apps to save you both time & energy. With just a few clicks, you can also check file or folder properties, which shows various fields like the size, date of the last modification, or EXIF values like the creation date, camera model at photos, etc.
This file organizer is absolutely secure, containing multiple powerful security-related functions, like password protecting hidden items, deleting, or the whole app. You can choose between using a pattern, pin, or a fingerprint to keep your data private. The fingerprint permission is needed for locking either hidden item visibility, deleting files, or the whole app. Simple File Manager works without internet access, further guaranteeing your ultimate privacy.
The File Manager can also clean up space and save your internal storage by compressing files & folders. This modern media file organizer supports fast browsing of root files, SD cards, and USB devices. File Manager also recognizes multiple file formats, including music, videos, images & documents.
Use Simple File Manager to create handy desktop shortcuts for accessing your favorite items quickly. It contains a light file editor that you can use to print documents, edit them, or read easily using zoom gestures, whenever needed.
Despite called File Manager, it will help you manage & customize your files, folders & apps with just a few clicks.
Contains no ads or unnecessary permissions. It is fully opensource, provides customizable colors.
Check out the full suite of Simple Tools here:
Standalone website of Simple File Manager Pro:
DEPRECATED: This version of the app is no longer maintained, get the Pro version at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplemobiletools.filemanager.pro . Don't forget that if you uninstall any paid app within 2 hours, you will automatically be refunded. If you want a refund anytime later, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get it. That makes it easy to try it out 🙂
Simple File Manager: Organize Data and Folders provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Edmodo PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Simple File Manager: Organize Data and Folders on PC
To download and install Simple File Manager: Organize Data and Folders for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Simple File Manager: Organize Data and Folders on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Simple File Manager: Organize Data and Folders on PC.
Download Simple File Manager: Organize Data and Folders for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Simple File Manager: Organize Data and Folders Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Simple File Manager: Organize Data and Folders, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Simple File Manager: Organize Data and Folders on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.