Simple Contacts Pro is the newest Tools release developed and published by Simple Mobile Tools. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Simple Contacts Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A simple app for creating or managing your contacts from any source. The contacts can be stored on your device only, but also synchronized via Google, or other accounts. You can display your favorite contacts on a separate list.
You can use it for managing user emails and events too. It has the ability to sort/filter by multiple parameters, optionally display surname as the first name.
Contains no ads or unnecessary permissions. It is fully opensource, provides customizable colors.
This app is just one piece of a bigger series of apps. You can find the rest of them at https://www.simplemobiletools.com
Simple Contacts Pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Fix Bluetooth Audio Problems On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Simple Contacts Pro on PC
To download and install Simple Contacts Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Simple Contacts Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Simple Contacts Pro on PC.
Download Simple Contacts Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Simple Contacts Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Simple Contacts Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Simple Contacts Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.