Silver Screen Story is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Silver Screen Story PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Become the boss of film studios and lead them to world-wide fame, supervising production of blockbusters!
Customize your studios with facilities such as a CG or sound studio, staff cafeteria or acting school.
Having talented directors is key, but it's up to you to train them up, bring out their full potential, and offer them guidance when they get stuck.
Hire actors, or have famous pop icons, dancers, or comedians star in your films.
Have fun with tons of possibilities picking the genre, themes, and filming location for your movies!
Produce smash hits to win fans all over the world and break all box office records!
・All game progress is stored on your device. Save data cannot be restored after deleting or reinstalling the app.
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at http://kairopark.jp/.
Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!
Kairosoft's pixel art game series continues!
Follow us on Twitter for the latest Kairosoft news and information.
Silver Screen Story provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to convert a CSV file to VCF to transfer contacts [Guide]
Download and Install Silver Screen Story on PC
To download and install Silver Screen Story for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Silver Screen Story on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Silver Screen Story on PC.
Download Silver Screen Story for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Silver Screen Story Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Silver Screen Story, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Silver Screen Story on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.