Siege of Dragonspear is a free Android Game developed by Beamdog, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Siege of Dragonspear PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Experience the Siege of Dragonspear, an epic Baldur’s Gate tale, filled with with intrigue, magic, and monsters. Lead your party of heroes into deep dungeons filled with tactical battles and magical traps in this 30-hour Dungeons & Dragons adventure that expands the incredible Baldur’s Gate saga.
Siege of Dragonspear tells the story of the events between Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition. The Forgotten Realms is in a time of strife as a crusade marches from the north, seizing supplies, forcing locals into military service, and disrupting trade along the Sword Coast. A charismatic warrior with glowing eyes known as Caelar Argent leads this army, her background shrouded in mystery.
– Familiar voices: The original Baldur’s Gate voice cast returns to kick butt for goodness – along with four new additions
– Introducing a new class: The spirit-calling Shaman!
– Start fresh: The story of Siege of Dragonspear can be enjoyed on its own with a new character
– A complete journey: Import and export saves to experience the entire Baldur's Gate adventure as a single character
– Play with friends: Enjoy cross-platform multiplayer across all systems
This game is optimized for tablets and not recommended for phones with screen sizes under 7 inches.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Siege of Dragonspear first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: SuperCity: Build a Story the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Siege of Dragonspear on PC
To download and install Siege of Dragonspear for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Siege of Dragonspear on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Siege of Dragonspear on PC.
Download Siege of Dragonspear for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Siege of Dragonspear Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Siege of Dragonspear, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Siege of Dragonspear on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.