Shortcut Maker is a free Android App developed by Rushikesh Kamewar, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Shortcut Maker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This app can create a shortcut on android homescreen for anything you want from your android.
Simply select the feature and click on CREATE to shortcut. That's it!
Quite simple right?
You can also use this app to launch an actvity from installed app.
Apps and Activities: Create shortcut of installed apps and activities.
Folder and Files : Create shortcut of folder and files from internal storage.
Intents: Create shortcut of android system intents along with the default app.
Quick Settings: Create shortcut to quickly change your system settings.
Website: Shortcut for your favourite website.
User Requested: Features that are requested by users.
#Custom#: Just a bonus and fresh feature to get shortcuts from installed apps and edit in this app before creating.
Contact me: Shortcut to mail me your suggestions 🙂
Shortcut Preview: after selecting the activity app will show you a preview of shortcut before creating. Here you can also rename the shortcut name. You can also add shortcut to favourite.
History: here you can check the list of shortcuts created by you.
Favourite: here you can check the list of your favourite shortcuts.
If you wish to add any features in this app, please send me your responses and feedbacks on Rkamewar1111@gmail.com (Don't forget to add app name in subject)
Special Thanks to MaterialSearchView (Thanks MiguelCatalan! :)) for providing a free searchview with a clean UI with simple implementation. Here's the link the library I used for this:
Ask about our opinion, Shortcut Maker provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Folding Blocks the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Shortcut Maker on PC
To download and install Shortcut Maker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Shortcut Maker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Shortcut Maker on PC.
Download Shortcut Maker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Shortcut Maker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Shortcut Maker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Shortcut Maker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.