Shooting Ball is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Shooting Ball PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Shooting Ball is a relaxing billiard game with real physics and realistic 3D effect.
Through the game, you can also collect more different good looking billiard cues.
In Shooting Ball You can play different levels of games from simple to complex,because we have more than 1000 levels in game.
Come play Shooting Ball soon!
Ask about our opinion, Shooting Ball provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: SongPop 2 – Guess The Song New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Shooting Ball on PC
To download and install Shooting Ball for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Shooting Ball on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Shooting Ball on PC.
Download Shooting Ball for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Shooting Ball Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Shooting Ball, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Shooting Ball on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.