Shogi Wars is a free Android Game developed by HEROZ, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Shogi Wars PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
History of the fastest and the most furious entertaining Shogi begins here!
Shogi Wars, officially approved by Japan Shogi Association, is a completely new type of Shogi app with fancy performance, fantastic graphics and the world-class AI.
This app defies the common wisdom that Shogi is only meant for certain experts, allowing everyone from a novice to an expert to enjoy speedy match-ups online with different time controls: 10MIN, 3MIN, and 10SEC.
The app also provides offline match-ups with computers. And with the rank (dan/kyu) of Shogi Wars, players can apply for Menjo (dan diploma: from 6 dan to 5 kyu) that is also officially approved by Japan Shogi Association.
So come and experience a high realistic sensation of Shogi.
free to 3 battle a day
free to play for 30 days/¥500
■Shogi Wars official twitter account
Tweets by warsminamin
Ask about our opinion, Shogi Wars provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: RGB Express on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Shogi Wars on PC
To download and install Shogi Wars for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Shogi Wars on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Shogi Wars on PC.
Download Shogi Wars for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Shogi Wars Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Shogi Wars, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Shogi Wars on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.