Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) is a free Android Game developed by UNBALANCE Corporation, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Kanazawa Shogi Level 100 is the most popular Shogi (Japanese Chess) game in Japan.
【Version up!】 Now you can play against a stronger computer engine in Engine Server Game.
■What is "Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess)"?
Shogi, also known as Japanese chess, is the most popular
thinking game in Japan. Unlike chess, the captured pieces could
be returned to the board to be used as a piece for the captured player.
Why don't you challenge this exciting Japanese game!
The Help feature within the game will help you understand the rules of Shogi.
"Shogi Lv.100" has 100 different levels of play from beginner to expert.
Challenge to win medals by defeating computer!
You will win medals by defeating computer in off-line game.
If you collect a certain number of medals, new types of board and pieces will be awarded.
■Engine Server Game (Playing tickets are needed to be purchased)
You can play against a stronger engine in "Lv.200 mode" and "Expert mode" .
We have added new 200 strength levels, which are all above the off-line 100 levels.
You can enjoy another higher level of game and challenge to complete all the medals.
We have provided a special mode for further advanced players, in which you can select the playing style among 5 different strategies.
(Fujii system, Rapid attack vs 4th-file rook, Gokigen central rook, Bear in the hole, None)
There are 5 levels of play for each playing strategy.
・Prices of the subscription for playing the Engine Server Game is US$2.54 per month.
– Human vs Computer, Human vs Human(sharing a single device)
– Let you know your turn by vibration
– Automatic zooming for easy viewing and operations
– Save/Load game record
– Hint feature
– Enable to view full game history of the game record and restart game from the selected move
– Transmit game record by e-mail
– Beautiful graphics and realistic sound effects
– Automatic reading out for each move in Japanese
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: AMAZE! Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) on PC
To download and install Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) on PC.
Download Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.