Ship Radar – Ship Tracker & Vessel Tracking is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by 99th Studio. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ship Radar – Ship Tracker & Vessel Tracking PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
🌟 Ship radar: all vessels live on a map 🌟
➡️ You have the option to choose between 4 map types: Standard map, Simple map, Satellite map or OpenStreetMap while tracking vessels
➡️ Every vessel type is marked in a specific color on the Marine Traffic map
➡️ You can explore plenty of different vessel types: Fish carriers, Crude Oil Tankers, Fishing Vessels, Other Tugs / Special Crafts, Bulk Carriers, Fire Fighting Vessels, Service Vessels, Passenger Ships, Training Ships, Yachts and much, much more
➡️ Besides ship positions, the map contains ports and other locations
🌟 Search option – Ship Tracker at a glance🌟
➡️You also have the option to search for specific vessels by IMO number or MMSI, ports, seas or other locations.
🌟 Filter option for specific Vessel tracking 🌟
➡️Sort out specific vessel types, so that you only get to see what you want to see.
🌟 Vessel Tracking: Information 🌟
➡️ Get various pieces of vessel information by tapping on a vessel symbol such as speed, course and current status. You also get to see a picture of each vessel.
How does it work?
Ship Radar – Ship positions uses AIS data to provide you most accurate information. If you want to track vessels you just have to tap on "Start ship radar"
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Ship Radar – Ship Tracker & Vessel Tracking first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: FREE Hindi AudioBook Story Summaries MADE IN INDIA on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Ship Radar – Ship Tracker & Vessel Tracking on PC
To download and install Ship Radar – Ship Tracker & Vessel Tracking for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ship Radar – Ship Tracker & Vessel Tracking on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ship Radar – Ship Tracker & Vessel Tracking on PC.
Download Ship Radar – Ship Tracker & Vessel Tracking for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ship Radar – Ship Tracker & Vessel Tracking Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ship Radar – Ship Tracker & Vessel Tracking, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ship Radar – Ship Tracker & Vessel Tracking on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.