Shimeji is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Shimeji PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Want cute anime and game characters to customize your phone? – Get this app!
Shimejis are a animated characters which play on your phone’s screen and you can upgrade them to be inside other apps. You can keep your current wallpaper and add the animated mascots on top.
This app features two free Shimeji (Miku, Neko) and you can get many other FREE characters from the Shimeji Store page inside the application.
Our live wallpaper has various mascot animations and every so often we add something new, besides new Shimeji.
Help us become the number 1 application in customization by trying it out and leaving a sincere review (send mail for requests). Thanks!
Check the in-app Credits section for details about the artists involved in making the characters.
Download and Install Shimeji on PC
To download and install Shimeji for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Shimeji on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Shimeji on PC.
Download Shimeji for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Shimeji Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Shimeji, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Shimeji on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.