Shifts Manager – Work Hours is the newest Tools release developed and published by L&B_Apps. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Shifts Manager – Work Hours PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to 'Shifts Manager'
About the app :
-Smart,accurate, and convenient to daily use.
-The app is fitting to shifts workers,in order to help workers to calculate monthly salary precisely.
-The "Shifts" page , enables to manage a consistent track on the working shifts and find out id there are any missing or "forgotten" shifts.
-You can manage up to 3 jobs.
-The app will be updated oftenly ,in accordance with changes in law.
-FREE app ,FREE Adds!
Basics instruction :
1)At the first use , you'll have to set your work place name.
2)Match the "Settings" Page to your work place.
3)Enter to the shift – its done by a long press on the blue finger print. after pressing it , the work log will start to count.
4)Exit from the shift – its done by a long press on the red finger print . after pressing it , the work log will stop to count.
*Please watch the tutorial video throughout the app or in this page (on the top)*
Extra Options :
-Add shift manually
-ADD shifts at holiday, vacation days, sickness days and receive duty days.
-Monthly report , this report includes information about the salary compounds ,working hours and monthly reductions.
-Option to backup data.
-Option to restore data.
– Weekly schedule – you can place your shifts on the Weekly schedule page . The app will calculate the excepted weekly payment for you !
– Export Shifts – you can export your shift to email in a excel sheet.
Shifts Manager – Work Hours provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Three Kingdoms : The Shifters PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Shifts Manager – Work Hours on PC
To download and install Shifts Manager – Work Hours for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Shifts Manager – Work Hours on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Shifts Manager – Work Hours on PC.
Download Shifts Manager – Work Hours for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Shifts Manager – Work Hours Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Shifts Manager – Work Hours, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Shifts Manager – Work Hours on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.