Sheltered is a free Strategy Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Sheltered PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”. Given a head-start over the billions lost in a nuclear holocaust, you must gather as many supplies as possible en route to the concrete underground shelter that will soon become your family home for the foreseeable dire future.
As the overwhelming despair of this new world surrounds you, how will you survive? Your approach to the countless moral choices you’ll be faced with on a daily basis, could be the difference between the lives of your family or their unfortunate end. Resources are scarce though, with barely enough to cling desperately to life for another day you’re already faced with a monumental choice. Who will you send to venture out into the vast unforgiving wasteland? Whilst exploration is a traumatic experience, the weapons you can craft from resources could tip the scales of life or death in your favour. Assaults from feral beasts and roaming factions are endlessly closing in, imminent and deadly risks surround you.
‘Violence is never the answer’… Maybe you once believed that, but combat may now be your only option for survival. As you and your family grow and progress, so do their skills, attributes and weaknesses. Ensure that they’re well equipped as you strategize, securing victory against those who threaten the survival of your family in tense turn based combat.
Ask about our opinion, Sheltered provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Detect Recipes On A Webpage [Chrome] [Guide]
Download and Install Sheltered on PC
To download and install Sheltered for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Sheltered on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Sheltered on PC.
Download Sheltered for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Sheltered Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Sheltered, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Sheltered on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.