Shelter: A Survival Card Game is the newest Board release developed and published by Survivalist Games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Shelter: A Survival Card Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Shelter is an exciting new zombie card-dueling game.
Playing like a hybrid of a collectible card game and the castle defense genre, Shelter will provide you with hours of challenging play.
Defend yourself from the zombie onslaught as you fight to be reunited with the woman you love. You define your strategy, but be warned…
…You'll need to adapt to survive.
– Deep but accessible gameplay. Easy to learn. Hard to master.
– More than 100 game cards.
– Integrated deck builder for deeply customizable play.
– Graphic novel & comic inspired hand drawn artwork.
– Compelling story and characters.
– 5 Campaign levels including a free roaming level.
The inspiration for Shelter comes from the desire to combine the complex, rich gaming mechanics of collectible card dueling games with the simple accessible gameplay of the castle defense genre.
Shelter is an asymmetric single-player card game where you build a deck of dueling cards and take them into battle against a zombie deck that "plays itself". The zombie deck is not controlled by a hideously complex AI, but plays based on a simple set of rules with dice rolls to add the element of chance. You must fight off the waves of zombies before they smash your shelter's barricades and start munching on your brains.
You choose your survival strategy when you build your deck. Do you pack as many guns into your deck as you can? Do you use traps and reinforce your defenses? Do you stun stronger zombies and pick off the weak ones? You have the freedom to play as you want.
As you win duels, you will be rewarded with new cards to work into your deck and streamline your play style. You will also meet allies throughout the campaign who you take into battle with you. Each ally brings 5 themed cards to the table that allow you to experience different styles of play.
Ask about our opinion, Shelter: A Survival Card Game provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: MLB At Bat New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Shelter: A Survival Card Game on PC
To download and install Shelter: A Survival Card Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Shelter: A Survival Card Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Shelter: A Survival Card Game on PC.
Download Shelter: A Survival Card Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Shelter: A Survival Card Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Shelter: A Survival Card Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Shelter: A Survival Card Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.