Shashki – Russian draughts is the newest Board release developed and published by Miroslav Kisly. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Shashki – Russian draughts PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Russian checkers, also known as Shashki, Шашки, Russian draughts is very popular logic game in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia. Russian Checkers is a challenging board game that can train your logic and strategic skills.
The application contains powerful algorithm of game and friendly classic interface. Challenge your strategic skills with this relaxing game. Now you can enjoy the game of checker anywhere you may be, directly from your smart phone.
* Advanced AI engine with 11 difficulty levels, AI also uses game openings for randomess
* Online – ELO rating, online games history, leaderboards, achievements, chat, players blocking (VIP).
* One or Two player mode – test your skills against the computer AI or challenge a friend on tablet
* Ability to compose own checkers board position (for training and professional usage)
* Compositions – prepared >200 compositions with 5 different difficulty levels from the beginner to master
* Ability to analyze saved game, replay game from chosen position
* Game openings – you can analyse described game openings
* Ability to save games and continue later
* Played games statistics
* Many boards: wooden, plastic, flat marble, children style
* Parental control – lock game settings with password and check your child productivity later in statistics
* Ability to undo move also after game over
* The game is played on a 8×8 board with alternating dark and light squares.
* Each player starts with 12 pieces on the three rows closest to their own side. The row closest to each player is called the "crownhead" or "kings row". The player with white pieces moves first.
* Men move forward diagonally to an adjacent unoccupied square.
* If a player's piece moves into the kings row on the opposing player's side of the board, that piece to be "crowned", becoming a "king" and gaining the ability to move back or forward and choose on which free square at this diagonal to stop.
* If a man becames king it can continue a capture, it jumps backwards as a king. The player can choose where to land after the capture.
* Capturing is mandatory and cannot be passed up to make a non-jumping move. When there is more than one way for a player to capture, one may choose which sequence to make. Player must make all the captures in that chosen sequence. A captured piece is left on the board until all captures in a sequence have been made but cannot be jumped again (Turkish capturing rules).
* A player with no valid move remaining loses. This is the case if the player either has no pieces left or if a player's pieces are obstructed from making a legal move by the pieces of the opponent. A game is a draw if neither opponent has the possibility to win the game. The game is considered a draw when the same position repeats itself for the third time, with the same player having the move each time. If one player proposes a draw and his opponent accepts the offer. If a player has three kings in the game against a single enemy king and his 15th move cannot capture enemy king.
Ask about our opinion, Shashki – Russian draughts provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Resetting [Guide]
Download and Install Shashki – Russian draughts on PC
To download and install Shashki – Russian draughts for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Shashki – Russian draughts on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Shashki – Russian draughts on PC.
Download Shashki – Russian draughts for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Shashki – Russian draughts Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Shashki – Russian draughts, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Shashki – Russian draughts on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.