SHAREit – Transfer & Share is a free Android App developed by SHAREit Technologies Co.Ltd, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SHAREit – Transfer & Share PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
SHAREit, the best sharing app with fastest cross-platform transfer speed & free online feeds including movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs. SHAREit also added powerful media player, which helps you manage & enjoy your own videos and music.
► Fastest in the World
200 times faster than Bluetooth, the highest speed goes up to 20M/s.
Transfer files without losing quality.
► Transfer All Types of Files
Photos, videos, music, installed apps and any other files.
► Infinite Online Videos
HD & Selective, Offline watching, Continuously updated
► Excellent Video Player
Support almost all formats, give you Smooth playing experience
► Discover Trending Music
Tens of millions of high quality songs, and thousands of curated playlists. Online & Offline
► Elegant Music Player
Powerful equalizer provides immersive experiences for you
►GIFs, Wallpapers & Stickers
Personalized, Funny, Download & Share
【LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED】
Note：SHAREit will not access permissions that are irrelevant to our functionality.
By accessing Location, SHAREit can help to discover nearby users. Plus, it is required by Android system to access this permission.
By accessing Bluetooth Connection, SHAREit can discover nearby users more quickly so as to connect with Sender/Receiver more efficiently.
Ask about our opinion, SHAREit – Transfer & Share provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Lumino City New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install SHAREit – Transfer & Share on PC
To download and install SHAREit – Transfer & Share for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SHAREit – Transfer & Share on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SHAREit – Transfer & Share on PC.
Download SHAREit – Transfer & Share for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SHAREit – Transfer & Share Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SHAREit – Transfer & Share, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SHAREit – Transfer & Share on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.