Shards of Infinity is a free Android Game developed by Temple Gates Games LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Shards of Infinity PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
One-hundred years ago, The Infinity Engine was shattered and its reality-bending shards have destroyed most of the world. Now, it falls upon you to gather your forces, defeat your adversaries, and rebuild the Infinity Engine! Will you survive?
Build your armies by recruiting allies and champions from four unique factions. Launch surprise attacks on your foes by instantly deploying mercenaries. Unlock limitless power by mastering the Shard of Infinity.
Shards of Infinity is the follow-up to the award winning deckbuilding game, Ascension.
– For 2-4 Players
– 30 minute playing time
– Network multiplayer
– Local pass and play
– Solo play against AI
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Shards of Infinity first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Fruit Farm Harvest the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Shards of Infinity on PC
To download and install Shards of Infinity for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Shards of Infinity on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Shards of Infinity on PC.
Download Shards of Infinity for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Shards of Infinity Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Shards of Infinity, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Shards of Infinity on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.