Shapr – Meaningful Networking is the newest Business release developed and published by Shapr. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Shapr – Meaningful Networking PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Shapr is a personalized, mindful way of networking. Based on your interests and experience, we provide a daily dose of inspiring, like-minded people to meet nearby in your area. Whether you’re seeking friends or employees, each swipe is a new opportunity and a new discovery.
Shapr has been featured in Forbes, Product Hunt, Techcrunch, Inc, Venture Beat & Fast Company.
Inspire. We believe in serendipity. Personally and professionally, we believe that connecting
inspiring people creates a meaningful, fulfilling and healthy co-existence.
Personalize. Create your profile and share your bio, work history, industry and education. State your interests and professional goals, or simply share information from your CV or LinkedIn.
Swipe. Swipe anonymously through pictures and bios for 1 minute a day and open your network to a world of opportunities. Choose “Pass” or “Meet” to search for inspiring people. Shapr gets smarter with each swipe and curates 10 – 15 daily suggestions based on tagged interests, location and professional experience.
Network. We take the ‘work’ out of networking and provide the opportunity to grow as a
professional and as an individual. Somewhat like “business dating,” our app lets you contact and meet other professionals, co-founders, entrepreneurs and mentors at your convenience.
Connect. Shapr lets you know when an interest is mutual, that way you can start chatting right away with your new connections – without the awkwardness of a request to connect. Feel free to break the ice with our built-in introductions or set up a call or video chat.
Engage. Have an open mind, curious attitude and eagerness to help others learn and succeed. Share aspirations, bond with people, and embark on new journeys.
Discover. Discover entrepreneurs, founders, professionals, mentors, artists, among other countless talented and inspiring individuals around you and throughout the world.
*Don’t forget that big ideas come from small encounters. Start shaping your life today!*
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Shapr – Meaningful Networking first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Modern Truck Transport Simulator Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Shapr – Meaningful Networking on PC
To download and install Shapr – Meaningful Networking for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Shapr – Meaningful Networking on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Shapr – Meaningful Networking on PC.
Download Shapr – Meaningful Networking for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Shapr – Meaningful Networking Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Shapr – Meaningful Networking, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Shapr – Meaningful Networking on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.