Shadow Blade is the newest Adventure release developed and published by Crescent Moon Games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Shadow Blade PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Kuro is a young man on his quest to become the Shadow Blade. He must seek the teachings of the last remaining ninja master.
Enhanced for MOGA!
Includes Tablet Support!
You will guide him through challenging levels, around countless traps, sneaking past enemies or right over their dead bodies.
You have to be fast, be stealthy, be aware of your environment. You have to be a ninja.
Shadow Blade is a fast paced action platformer game for Android Devices with intuitive touch controls.
It features intuitive touch controls and an array of weapons and challenging levels. Becoming a ninja is at your fingertips!
There is also a free unlockable version here :
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Shadow Blade first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Download An APPX File From The Microsoft Store On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Shadow Blade on PC
To download and install Shadow Blade for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Shadow Blade on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Shadow Blade on PC.
Download Shadow Blade for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Shadow Blade Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Shadow Blade, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Shadow Blade on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.