SELPHY Photo Layout is a free Android App developed by Canon Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SELPHY Photo Layout PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Canon SELPHY Photo Layout is an application that allows you to create/save layouts of images to be printed with SELPHY using images stored on your smartphone or tablet *1.
*1: ARM-powered devices only.
– Create image layouts for SELPHY
– Square layout settings on the QX10
– Printing with SELPHY (Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY must be installed separately for CP1300, CP1200, CP910, and CP900.)
– Save Image Printing History
QX10, CP1300, CP1200, CP910, CP900
CP1300, CP1200, CP910, CP900
– Select & Print
– N-up Layout
– Stamp, paint, text, and frame
– Trimming (move, scale, rotate and reverse images)
– Bookmark layout
– Shuffle layout
– Combination layout
– Label layout
– Select & Print
– Border size selection
– N-up Layout
– Filter, stamp, paint, text, frame, and overcoating
– Cropping (move, scale, rotate and reverse images)
[Supported Paper Size]
All available SELPHY-specific paper sizes for purchase *2
CP1300, CP1200, CP910, and CP900
– Postcard Size
– L (3R) Size
– Card Size
– Square size (label)
*2: availability may differ depending on region.
– If application does not operate properly, try again after shutting down the application.
– Features and services available in this application may differ depending on the model, country or region, and environment.
– Visit your local Canon Web pages for more details.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced SELPHY Photo Layout first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Juice Jam – Puzzle Game & Free Match 3 Games New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install SELPHY Photo Layout on PC
To download and install SELPHY Photo Layout for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SELPHY Photo Layout on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SELPHY Photo Layout on PC.
Download SELPHY Photo Layout for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SELPHY Photo Layout Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SELPHY Photo Layout, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SELPHY Photo Layout on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.