Seek by iNaturalist is a free Android App developed by iNaturalist, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Seek by iNaturalist PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Use the power of image recognition technology to identify the plants and animals all around you. Earn badges for seeing different types of plants, birds, fungi and more!
• Get outside and point the Seek Camera at living things
• Identify wildlife, plants, and fungi and learn about the organisms all around you
• Earn badges for observing different types of species and participating in challenges
OPEN THE CAMERA AND START SEEKING!
Found a mushroom, flower, or bug, and not sure what it is? Open up the Seek camera to see if it knows!
Drawing from millions of wildlife observations on iNaturalist, Seek shows you lists of commonly recorded insects, birds, plants, amphibians, and more in your area. Scan the environment with the Seek Camera to identify organisms using the tree of life. Add different species to your observations and learn all about them in the process! The more observations you make, the more badges you’ll earn!
This is a great app for families who want to spend more time exploring nature together, and for anyone who wants to learn more about the life all around them.
Seek does not require registration and does not collect any user data by default. Some user data will be collected if you choose to sign in with an iNaturalist account, but you must be over 13 or have your parents permission to do so.
Seek will ask permission to turn on location services, but your location is obscured to respect your privacy while still allowing species suggestions from your general area. Your precise location is never stored in the app or sent to iNaturalist unless you sign in to your iNaturalist account and submit your observations.
Our image recognition technology is based on observations submitted to iNaturalist.org and partner sites, and identified by the iNaturalist community.
Seek is created by the iNaturalist team. iNaturalist is a joint initiative of the California Academy of Sciences and the National Geographic Society. Seek was originally created with support from HHMI Tangled Bank Studios and enhanced with support from Our Planet on Netflix and WWF.
Ask about our opinion, Seek by iNaturalist provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Village Veterinary Clinic on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Seek by iNaturalist on PC
To download and install Seek by iNaturalist for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Seek by iNaturalist on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Seek by iNaturalist on PC.
Download Seek by iNaturalist for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Seek by iNaturalist Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Seek by iNaturalist, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Seek by iNaturalist on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.