Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam is the newest House & Home release developed and published by pamsys. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
– Realtime live video observation
– Motion detection
– Babyphone or pet observation
– No subscription or monthly fees!
With the app Lexis Cam you can use an Android device as a security and live camera. Motion detection allows 24-hour monitoring. The videos are transmitted to the DropBox server via the Internet (WiFi, 3G/4G LTE) and a notification is sent to one or more devices. Lexis Cam turns any Android phone into a motion detector, watching for unexpected guests and unwanted intruders.
– Camera and Viewer
– Motion detection
– Acoustic noise detection for babyphone
– Timer function
– Hight safety standards, all data transfers are encrypted, Security of DropBox
– Notification to one or more devices
– Several cameras possible
– Remote control of motion detection of the cameras
– Transfer the videos via WiFi or 3G/4G LTE
– Watch recorded videos on the web client on pc or the dropbox app on tablet or phone
Ask about our opinion, Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: New Anime Channel Sub Indo – GuritAnime Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam on PC
To download and install Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam on PC.
Download Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.