Secure Web VPN is a free Android App developed by Secure Web, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Secure Web VPN PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Connect from anywhere, be everywhere.
* No user/pass required
* Lifetime free
* Hide IP
* Browse anonymously
* One touch to connect/disconnect
* More Secure & Stable
Only user is solely responsible for committing an illegal act using Secure Web VPN app that may include downloading and selling copyrighted information, hacking into computers or networks without authorization, and cyber-stalking. VPN services will be immediately terminated if any of such actions is detected for any user. Developer or ad publishers will not take any responsibility for user's illegal activities.
Ask about our opinion, Secure Web VPN provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Stream Ubuntu To Windows With Splashtop [Guide]
Download and Install Secure Web VPN on PC
To download and install Secure Web VPN for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Secure Web VPN on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Secure Web VPN on PC.
Download Secure Web VPN for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Secure Web VPN Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Secure Web VPN, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Secure Web VPN on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.