Screenshot Pro (License) is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Screenshot Pro (License) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
High-speed screenshot photography, optimal for consecutive captures.
A screen capture app optimized for taking consecutive screen shots and capturing multiple moments in quick succession from video playbacks in YouTube, etc.
Can cut the status bar area and navigation bar area automatically.
You can check this app's functions and operations with a free trial.
Please check the functions and operations by free trial before you buy.
►Cut the status bar area
Automatically cut the status bar area.
►Cut the navigation bar area
Automatically cut the navigation bar area.
Capture animation ON/OFF.
►Overlay shutter button
Convenient and mobile overlay shutter button.
Notification bar icon display function. You can take screenshot and check screenshot from here.
After taking a screenshot, a miniaturized version is displayed on screen.
By setting this inconspicuous button to be displayed at all times, the shutter button can be instantly brought up any time you want to take screenshots.
This function is very convenient for people who regularly take screenshots.
You can also create a shortcut to access the shutter button with a single tap.
Modifiable save folder.
Automatically upload a copy of new screenshot to the cloud.
Open the most recent screenshot.
Ask about our opinion, Screenshot Pro (License) provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Enable The Data Saver In Twitter Apps [Guide]
Download and Install Screenshot Pro (License) on PC
To download and install Screenshot Pro (License) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Screenshot Pro (License) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Screenshot Pro (License) on PC.
Download Screenshot Pro (License) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Screenshot Pro (License) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Screenshot Pro (License), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Screenshot Pro (License) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.