Screenshot Pro 2 is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Screenshot Pro 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Info: The microphone permission is needed to be able to take videos with sound.
The times are over, where you had to trigger complicated key combinations just to take a screenshot or a screen video. With Screenshot Pro you can take screenshots and screen videos with just 1 click, share it with any app or crop it. Screenshot Pro is hided to the notification bar, once it is launched. That means it is always and everywhere accessible, no matter on which screens you are. You can also add a floating button to have it accessible even more quickly. By clicking on the button or the notification you can take screenshots or screen videos instantly. All screenshots and videos are stored in the gallery.
That's all! It is as easy as that!
• Screenshots and screen videos with just one click
• Floating icon
• Crop screenshots
• Share screenshots
• Always and everywhere accessible
• Shortcut in quick settings (for Android 7.0 and larger)
• Autostart after boot of device
• Delete status bar from screenshots
• Choose default action after screenshot taken
Screenshot Pro 2 provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: ZOE: Interactive Story on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Screenshot Pro 2 on PC
To download and install Screenshot Pro 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Screenshot Pro 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Screenshot Pro 2 on PC.
Download Screenshot Pro 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Screenshot Pro 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Screenshot Pro 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Screenshot Pro 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.