Scoreboard Basketball is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Scoreboard Basketball PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
It's scoreboard app for basketball.
It is recommended for use in basketball.
Font size is displayed in the full scale of a screen. And buzzer is large volume.
Scoreboard is simple design and easy to use!
How to use Bluetooth:
Please download Scoreboard Remote.
This scoreboard has four display types:
– Simple Mode (Timer & Scores)
– Basketball Mode (Timer & Scores & Shot Clock)
– Shotclock Mode (Timer & Shot Clock)
– Basketref Mode (Scoreboard for a referee)
How change mode(display type):
Menu Button→ Setting→ Select "Mode Change"→ Select a Mode→ Save.
This app is free version:
-Bluetooth to connect 1-on-1(Currently, bluetooth to connect 1-on-7 for beta testing)
Homepage – https://sc.oreboard.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/7peace_com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scoreboard-app/783128178408649
* Shot Clock
* Foul counter
* Timeout counter
* Large font size
* Large volume buzzer
* Support tablet
* Remote control with Bluetooth
-Tap Timer: Start/Stop
-Reset button at bottom: Reset shot clock
-Buzzer button at left: Sound a buzzer
-Edit button at right: To edit mode
-Menu button: To menu lists
-Exit app: Press to the back button and select OK at dialog.
-At the start, reset features can not be used.
-Max is 99 minutes 59 seconds.
-Less than 1 minute, the display in 1/10 seconds.
Ask about our opinion, Scoreboard Basketball provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: iCarros- Comprar e Vender Carros the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Scoreboard Basketball on PC
To download and install Scoreboard Basketball for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Scoreboard Basketball on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Scoreboard Basketball on PC.
Download Scoreboard Basketball for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Scoreboard Basketball Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Scoreboard Basketball, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Scoreboard Basketball on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.