Scoober is a free Android App developed by Takeaway.com, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Scoober PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
As a Scoober courier, the app is your main working tool. It gives you all the information about your current and upcoming jobs, and helps you navigate through the city. If you have any questions while working, you can use the chat functionality to get assistance.
How do I become a Scoober courier?
– Register at https://www.takeaway.com/drivers/uk/
– Once hired, download the the app
– Start earning money!
How do I use the Scoober app?
– Sign in when your shift starts to retrieve your first job
– Use the app to navigate to your next destination
– The app will guide you through your shift
This app typically uses 2 GB of data per month. Using navigation can decrease your phone’s battery life.
Scoober provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Carcassonne: Official Board Game -Tiles & Tactics on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Scoober on PC
To download and install Scoober for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Scoober on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Scoober on PC.
Download Scoober for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Scoober Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Scoober, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Scoober on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.