School Days is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on School Days PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The most popular kid in school – now celebrating over 5 MILLION downloads!
The prison has closed down and re-opened as a high school, but the challenge to survive and thrive remains the same! Live every hour of every day in real-time – from getting out of bed in the morning to attending a timetable full of classes, as you explore a city filled with interactive props. Picking up knowledge from each class helps you answer real questions in 10 different subjects, as you work towards the grades you need to graduate. But with over 100 fellow students walking the halls, an equally important popularity contest decides whether your days are filled with fun or fear.
Although the game is mostly free to play, you can upgrade to a "Private" education to remove ads and make the school your own – starting with a student of your own creation and saving your changes to all 10 classes as well as the teachers and civilians. Private students also benefit from a more continuous experience that never ends until you're ready for it to.
In-game tutorials explain in more depth, but the basic controls are as follows:
A = Attack (on its own to aim low, with a direction to aim high)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt (interact with props)
– Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
– Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves (as in Wrestling Revolution).
– Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
– Touch the clock or health meter to pause the game for more options.
– Tap the speech bubbles to speed through conversations.
– If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the "Population" option low.
– "Speed Up Frame Rate" sleeping will require good performance, so consider leaving it on "Speed Up Clock".
– Head to the "Display" options to tone down other features.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced School Days first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Our Top Bitcoin Alternatives For 2018 [Guide]
Download and Install School Days on PC
To download and install School Days for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type School Days on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy School Days on PC.
Download School Days for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More School Days Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using School Days, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running School Days on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.