School Assistant + is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on School Assistant + PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
School Assistant + is your personal school aide, keep your routine organized with it.
Ever had your phone ring in class because you forgot to silence it?
School Assistant + will notify you when a class has started and automatically mute your phone for you during class.
Do you have trouble remembering when is your next test or assignment or what to study for your upcoming exam?
School Assistant + will remind you and even chart your progress throughout the year!
This version offers the following advantages over the free version:
• Main screen customization
• Weighted grades and evaluation types
• Better control and prediction on grades
• Unlimited evaluation types
• Google Calendar sync (one way)
• Google Drive sync
• Multi-user support
• Events widget (Android 3 and 4 – can be added in the lock screen in Android 4.2 and up)
• Custom icons
• Password protection
• Schedule widget
• No ads
• Many more features coming soon…
If you want to check if School Assistant + supports your needs and wants, you can try the free version first.
Upgrading from the free version? Here's how to import your data:
1. Have both versions installed and make sure you have the latest version of School Assistant installed
2. Open School Assistant +, and press "Import from free version", you may have to restart the app
3. Uninstall the free version and that's it 🙂
Do you have ideas to make School Assistant better or have you found a bug?
Contact me and I'll implement/solve it as soon as possible.
Leaving negative comments here won't help me solve the issue.
Coming soon only in School Assistant +
• Better Google Calendar integration
• Smart event adding
• User support
• Many other features
Ask about our opinion, School Assistant + provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Pulsar Music Player Pro – Mp3 Player, Audio Player the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install School Assistant + on PC
To download and install School Assistant + for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type School Assistant + on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy School Assistant + on PC.
Download School Assistant + for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More School Assistant + Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using School Assistant +, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running School Assistant + on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.