Scanner is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Scanner PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Scanner is the best and fastest QR code/ bar code reader & scanner app free for Android. By using the phone's camera, scanner app will automatically scan and recognize the information of QR code or bar code. And supports all major barcode and QR code formats.
Scanner has been using for QR code scan, barcode scan, scan to connect WiFi, generate QR code, scan image, and etc.
1. QR code scanner
2. Barcode reader
3. Scan to connect free WiFi, WiFi QR code supported , auto connect to WiFi hotspot without password
4. Flashlight supported for low-light environments
5. Create QR code, save to your Album, and share it to your friends via: WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
6. Simple and beautiful UI interface
7. Scan the code to read product’s information from Google web
8. Scan the code to compare prices from Amazon shop and some other online E-shops. So that you can select the best one and buy it.
9. Support all Android smart phones with 4.0+ version
10. Scan image from other devices or from your photo album
11. Support many formats including text, url, product, contact, ISBN, calendar, email, location, Wi-Fi and many other formats
It is available to scan many simple things in your life. It makes your life more smart and easy. Just scan it and you will get the information you need.
Ask about our opinion, Scanner provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Group Video Chat On Snapchat [Guide]
Download and Install Scanner on PC
To download and install Scanner for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Scanner on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Scanner on PC.
Download Scanner for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Scanner Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Scanner, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Scanner on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.