scan my tesla is a free Android App developed by Børsand Engineering, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on scan my tesla PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Gives you real-time readings from Tesla Model S, 3, X, Y diagnostics port
* This app needs an adapter cable and a bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work * – availabe worldwide from Germany: https://www.e-mobility-driving-solutions.com/produkt-kategorie/cable/?lang=en
Adapter cables shipping from USA/Canada: https://www.gpstrackingamerica.com/tesla-adapters
Scan My Tesla reads information from the diagnostics port of your Tesla Model S, 3, or X, to present visually, or log for later analysis.
Now supports Model Y! Just select Model 3 inside the app for now.
This app gives you numerous live statistics such as:
– Battery power / voltage / current / temperatures
– Drive Unit electric power / torque / horsepower* / RPM / temperatures
– Battery lifetime stats, capacity estimates and mileage
– 12V system current, voltage, temperature
– Trip recording and statistics, including regenerated and charged energy
(* currently not available on Model 3)
Needs an ELM327 or STN1110 compatible OBD2 bluetooth adapter + OBD2->Tesla Diagnostic port cable. (There are at least 2 different plugs depending on your model year)
OBDLink MX bluetooth, or other high quality, STN1100 based adapter that supports the ST command set is highly reccommended.
BLE / Bluetooth Low Energy or wifi adapters are currently not supported.
Most CANBUS packets decoded by Jason Hughes (skie.net)
Battery cell info decoded by Jack Rickard (evtv.me)
DC/AC Charge counters publicized by "DB 2"
HVAC controls by Marc Olivier Chouinard (teslalog.com)
Trip recording system idea by Marc Olivier Chouinard (teslalog.com)
Model 3 decoding community led by JWardell on https://teslaownersonline.com/threads/diagnostic-port-and-data-access.7502/
Contains elements of Android OS example code adhering to Apache 2.0 license
Go here for more information:
Model 3 specific information
This software is not affiliated with Tesla Motors
Information shown in this app was not meant for the public and may be inaccurate, subject to change or disappear as the car gets software updates. This information is presented for entertainment purposes, and for learning more about how your car works.
The information contained on Scan My Tesla mobile app (the "Service") is for general information purposes only.
Børsand Engineering assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
This Disclaimer is licensed by TermsFeed Generator.
scan my tesla provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: EZMatch – Dating, Make Friends and Meet New People on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install scan my tesla on PC
To download and install scan my tesla for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type scan my tesla on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy scan my tesla on PC.
Download scan my tesla for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More scan my tesla Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using scan my tesla, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running scan my tesla on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.