Santorini Board Game is a free Board Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Santorini Board Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Santorini is a highly accessible pure strategy game where you build your way to victory!
How to play:
1) MOVE one of your Workers. You can move up a maximum of one level.
2) BUILD a block with your moved Worker. Build domes on the third level.
3) WIN if your Worker reaches the third level!
• Game altering variable player powers completely change how you play, bringing massive replayability.
• Beautifully rendered 3D play area
• Adventure through the land of Santorini in the single player Odyssey mode
• Play with a friend in pass-and-play or online game modes
• Already own the boardgame? Use the "Helper" to select gods to play in the physical board game, and log your matches
• Dare to challenge the insanely skilled "Godlike" AI level
• Watch tutorials on all the god powers!
• Fully orchestrated sound track
Ask about our opinion, Santorini Board Game provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: The 5 best Linux operating systems for Raspberry Pi gaming [Guide]
Download and Install Santorini Board Game on PC
To download and install Santorini Board Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Santorini Board Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Santorini Board Game on PC.
Download Santorini Board Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Santorini Board Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Santorini Board Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Santorini Board Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.