SanDisk Memory Zone is the newest Productivity release developed and published by © Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SanDisk Memory Zone PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
SanDisk® Memory Zone™ is a file management app for SanDisk Dual Drives, SanDisk Solid State Drives, microSD™ cards*, and certain cloud providers**. The app lets you organize your files, clean up your memory, and back up your files. The app comes with a user-friendly interface and is a simple and convenient tool to help manage your files and content.
FREE UP SPACE
Easily offload or back up content to your compatible SanDisk Dual Drive, SanDisk Solid State Drive, or microSD card*.
ADD EXTERNAL STORAGE SOURCE(S)
Add and manage external storage locations such as a compatible SanDisk Dual Drive, SanDisk Solid State Drive, or microSD card*. The app also supports popular cloud services**.
VIEW AND ACCESS FILES
Easily view and access the content stored on your SanDisk Dual Drive, SanDisk Solid State Drive, or microSD card* from the home page of the SanDisk Memory Zone app.
Quickly organize and manage your content with the delete, rename, share, copy, or move operations.
EASILY FIND PHOTOS
Save time looking for files with the intuitive user interface. Search for photos by keyword or utilizing geotagging or timeline searches.
CLEAN APP CLUTTER
Clean your unwanted content in one-click with the “Delete Junk Files” tool. SanDisk Memory Zone can also clean up certain chat apps** to free up more storage instantly. Additionally, erase and uninstall your unused apps with the “Manage Apps” tool.
EASILY MOVE CONTENT
SanDisk Memory Zone allows you to easily move content between your different external and internal storage locations*.
AUTOMATICALLY BACK UP
Use SanDisk Memory Zone app to automatically back up your photos, videos, and/or contacts.
*SanDisk Dual Drive, Solid State Drives, and microSD cards not included with SanDisk Memory Zone. See SanDisk Memory Zone Product Compatibility for a list of compatible SanDisk drives and microSD cards.
**Cloud services provider compatibility subject to change.
SanDisk, the SanDisk logo, Memory Zone, and the Squirrel logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. The microSD mark is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective users.
©2020 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced SanDisk Memory Zone first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Journi Blog – Travel Journal & Diary on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install SanDisk Memory Zone on PC
To download and install SanDisk Memory Zone for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SanDisk Memory Zone on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SanDisk Memory Zone on PC.
Download SanDisk Memory Zone for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SanDisk Memory Zone Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SanDisk Memory Zone, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SanDisk Memory Zone on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.