Samsung Voice Recorder is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Samsung Voice Recorder PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Samsung Voice Recorder is designed to provide you an easy and wonderful recording experience with high quality sound, while also offering playback and editing capabilities.
For your everyday needs, we developed a “Voice Memo” recording mode so that you can convert your voice to text (Speech to text).
Available recording modes are:
[STANDARD] It provides pleasantly simple recording interface.
[INTERVIEW] Two microphones located on the top and bottom of your device will be activated to capture you and your interviewer (or interviewee)'s voices, it also displays dual waveform accordingly.
[VOICE MEMO] Records your voice and then convert it to on-screen text, so called STT.
Before starting the record, you may configure
□ Directory path (If external SD-card is available)
□ You can reject incoming calls while recording.
□ BOOKMARK the points you want to mark.
□ Background recording is also supported by simply pressing HOME button.
Once saved, these actions below can be performed:
□ Both mini player and full player can be launched from Recordings LIST.
* Built-in sound player supports media controls such as Skip muted, play speed and Repeat mode.
□ Edit: Rename and Delete
□ Share your recordings with your friends via Email, Messages, OneDrive, WhatsApp, etc.
* Not Support S5, Note4 Android-M
** Available recording mode depends on Device Model
*** This is Samsung Device's Preloaded Application which is pre-installed app.
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
. Microphone: Used for recording function
. Storage: Used to save recorded files
. Telephone: Used to decline calls received while recording and provide Voice Label function
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Samsung Voice Recorder first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Dungeon Legends – PvP Action MMO RPG Co-op Games New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Samsung Voice Recorder on PC
To download and install Samsung Voice Recorder for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Samsung Voice Recorder on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Samsung Voice Recorder on PC.
Download Samsung Voice Recorder for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Samsung Voice Recorder Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Samsung Voice Recorder, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Samsung Voice Recorder on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.