Samsung Video Library is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Samsung Video Library PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You can browse and play video contents.
It also provides clear and straightforward layout, when you select Samsung Video Player for playing video clip,
it may provides seamless user experience.
□ Videos / Folders Tab
□ List / Grid View
□ Sort by – Title / Time
□ Sort by Order
– Ascending / Descending
□ Support pinch to zoom
– Using multi-touch you can enlarge thumbnails
□ File Tag (360 video, DRM, Slow motion and Hyperlapse video)
□ Resume position card
– It shows the last video you played
□ Provides Editor/Delete on video content(You can download Video Editor)
□ You can share video content with friends via various sharing functions that device supports
– Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, YouTube …
□ You can select and move contents if multiple folder exists
□ You can rename a file
□ You may select video content then delete or make it private**
** – 'Private' functionality available if the device supports any of the following
: Secure Folder, Private Mode or KNOX service.
* Supported device : Samsung Galaxy Series (some models are not supported due to hardware dependency)
*********Regarding the App Access Privilege*********
To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege.
You can use basic function of app without consent of Optional App access privilege.
– Mandatory Access Privilege
. Storage: The purpose is to access/manage local video files.
Ask about our opinion, Samsung Video Library provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Color Rings Puzzle on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Samsung Video Library on PC
To download and install Samsung Video Library for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Samsung Video Library on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Samsung Video Library on PC.
Download Samsung Video Library for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Samsung Video Library Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Samsung Video Library, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Samsung Video Library on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.