Samsung Notes is a free Android App developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Samsung Notes PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With Samsung Notes,
you can create notes containing texts, images with footnotes, voice recordings, and music. Moreover, you can share your notes easily to SNS.
Previously made any memos from S Note and Memo also can be imported into Samsung Notes.
Samsung Notes provides various brush types and color mixers, so that you can draw fabulous paintings like professional painters.
You may also share your paintings at PEN.UP right away.
Samsung Notes is a hub for all your hand-written notes, sketches, drawings.
Tap + icon at the bottom of the main screen of Samsung Notes to create notes.
1.Tap the More options button on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings,
then select Lock notes to create a password.
2.Create a password, then tap the note you want to lock.
3.Tap the More options button while viewing a note, then select Lock.
Tap keyboard icon at the top of the screen to enter text using the keyboard.
Use the Rich text toolbar to edit the style of the text.
Tap Handwriting icon at the top of the screen to add handwriting.
Handwritten text can be recognised. You can also use handwriting to search for keywords in notes.
Tap drawing icon at the top of the screen to create drawings.
Adding image and voice recordings
Tap image icon at the top of the screen to insert images.
Tap Voice recording icon at the top of the screen to insert voice recordings.
Using pen settings
Select from various pen types, sizes, and colours.
Tap eraser icon at the bottom of the screen, then tap or swipe your finger over the handwriting you want to erase.
Using Selection mode
Tap selection icon at the bottom of the screen, then select an area of handwriting.
You can then move the selected area, adjust its size, and more.
Using brush settings
Select from various brush types and colours.
Tap the selected brush to view the brush settings again and change more settings such as the size and opacity.
Tap color icon, then select the colour you want to draw with.
Using Smart Switch.
Use Smart Switch to import S Note and Memo data from other devices.
Using Samsung account.
1.Tap the More options button while on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings, then select Import data.
2.Select S Note or Memo data saved using your Samsung account, then tap the DONE button.
Syncing notes via Samsung Cloud
1.Tap the More options button while on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings,
then select Sync with Samsung Cloud.
2.Register with or sign in to Samsung Cloud using your Samsung account.
Samsung Notes data will be synced automatically.
Creating notes while screen off
Detach the S Pen while the screen is turned off to create screen off memos.
Keyword : SDOC, Note, Memo
Notice : Regarding the App Access Privilege
The following permissions are required for the app service.
For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
• Storage: Used to save or load note files
• Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for providing app update
• Microphone: Used to record the voice to be inserted into the note
• Camera: Used to take photos to be inserted into the note
• Location: Used to provide location information when opening web links requesting location
• Contacts: Used to read account information to sync with your account
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Samsung Notes first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Call Free – Call to phone Numbers worldwide PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Samsung Notes on PC
To download and install Samsung Notes for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Samsung Notes on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Samsung Notes on PC.
Download Samsung Notes for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Samsung Notes Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Samsung Notes, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Samsung Notes on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.