Samsung My Files is a free Android App developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Samsung My Files PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
– Fixed the issue of "Predictive text" not working when performing searches in My Files.
– Fixed the issue of errors occurring when files are copied using drag and drop in Multi window mode.
– Fixed the VI (Visual Interaction) error that occurred when deleting files in "Get More Space – Unused files".
– Fixed the issue of the number of items not being displayed for the Google Drive folder.
– Now displays an update icon when a new version update is required.
[Introducing My Files]
"My Files" manages all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer.
You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time.
Download and experience "My Files" now.
[New features in My Files]
1. Try 15 GB of free storage provided by Samsung Cloud Drive.
2. Using the Get more space feature, expand your storage space by deleting unnecessary files or backing them up to the Cloud.
3. With icons displayed for frequently used items (e.g., Camera, Download, and Social network services), finding what you want is now faster and easier.
– It’s easy to search for files on a mobile phone, SD card, or USB storage device, and to manage your files.
.Users can create folders; move, copy, share, compress, and decompress files; and view file details.
– Try our user-friendly features.
.The Recent Files list: Files the user has downloaded, run, and/or opened
.The Categories list: Types of files, including downloaded, document, image, audio, video, and installation files (.APK)
.Folder and file shortcuts: Show on the device home screen and the My Files main screen
– Enjoy our convenient Cloud services.
.Samsung Cloud Drive
※ Supported features may be different depending on models.
Ask about our opinion, Samsung My Files provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Best VPNs for iOS in 2018: Your Device’s Privacy is Important [Guide]
Download and Install Samsung My Files on PC
To download and install Samsung My Files for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Samsung My Files on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Samsung My Files on PC.
Download Samsung My Files for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Samsung My Files Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Samsung My Files, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Samsung My Files on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.