Samsung Music is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Samsung Music PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Samsung Music is optimized for Samsung android device and provides a powerful music play functionality and the best user interface.
1. Supports playback of various sound formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC.
2. Helps to effectively manage song lists by categories.(Track,Album,Artist,Genre,Folder,Composer)
3. Supports a new user experience that easily interact with Samsung smart devices like Tablet,TV(DLNA,Screen mirroring),Wearable.
4. Provides a clean and intuitive user interface.
What is FLAC?
FLAC is an audio coding format similar to MP3 & AAC, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality.
*** Required App Permissions ***
Below mandatory permission is required for basic features of Samsung Music.
Even if optional permission are denied, basic features may work properly.
1. STORAGE permission :
– Allows the player to write,modify,delete to SD card.
– Allows the player to read data from SD card.
2. PHONE permission : Korean devices only.
– Allow to access phone number for checking update version.
1. MICROPHONE permission : Galaxy S4, Note3, Note4 only
– Allows to control the player with voice commands which are listening, not recording.
ex : PLAY,PAUSE,NEXT,PREVIOUS,VOLUME UP,VOLUME DOWN
2. CONTACTS permission
– To get Samsung Account information.
Ask about our opinion, Samsung Music provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Set Up NFS Shares On OpenMediaVault [Guide]
Download and Install Samsung Music on PC
To download and install Samsung Music for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Samsung Music on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Samsung Music on PC.
Download Samsung Music for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Samsung Music Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Samsung Music, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Samsung Music on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.