Samsung Internet Browser is a free Android App developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Samsung Internet Browser PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Try out Samsung Internet's latest features one step ahead!
Introducing the Samsung Internet. This gives you early access to the newest features of the secure, private and optimized mobile web browser.
We have upgraded the browser engine to Chromium 59, enabling the latest Web Platform features such as Web Bluetooth, Web Assembly and Intersection Observer.
Security & Privacy
Samsung Internet helps you protect your security and privacy while browsing the Internet. Our new features for protecting you are:
* Protected Browsing
We will warn you before you can view known malicious sites to prevent you from visiting web sites which may try to steal your data.
* Content Blockers
Samsung Internet for Android allows 3rd party apps to provide filters for Content Blocking. You can browse the web without adverts cluttering your screens.
* URL Bar
The URL bar redesign now makes room for helpful badges. A badge for allowing quick access to Reader Mode for reading articles clearly and comfortably. Also an add to homescreen button which allows installation of Web Apps in a single tap.
* Download Manager
It is now more efficient to manage download history. You can pause, resume and cancel the download directly from the notification.
* Tab Swipe
Swipe left or right in the URL bar or bottom toolbar, to navigate to your previous/next tab.
* High Contrast Mode
High Contrast Mode can be enabled in the Accessibility settings of Samsung Internet, for those who require increased contrast to view webpages more comfortably like visually impaired.
Samsung Internet supports features that make your everyday browsing more comfortable.
* Web Payments
Shopping on the web will get more secure and easier than ever with support for the new Web Payments API, letting you check out and pay securely with only a few taps.
* CloseBy (Physical Web)
When you approach a Physical Web beacon, the CloseBy service will make a notification showing the title and description of the website. Letting you easily access useful information close by.
* Amazon Shopping Assistant
Amazon Shopping Assistant can be turned on to enable you to get the best deals when shopping on the web by comparing products with Amazon.
* Video Assistant
Video Assistant lets you switch between various viewing modes while watching videos. Pop-up player lets you browse the web while watching videos.
* 360 Video
You can also view immersive videos right in the browser without needing to wear a GearVR headset. You can swipe to pan 360 videos to look around.
Better integrated with Samsung devices
Samsung Internet aims to provide a consistent and continuous user experience among various Samsung devices.
* Virtual Reality is available for the web! Place the phone into a Gear VR headset when you are viewing a web page and it will open in immersive Virtual Reality.
* Samsung Internet is now optimized for desktop browsing with the DeX dock.
The following permissions are required for the app service.
For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for app analysis information
Location: Used to provide location-based content requested by the user or location information requested by the webpage in use
Camera: Used to provide webpage shooting function and QR code shooting function
Microphone: Used to provide recording function on webpage
Contacts: Used for cloud sync by getting the device account information
SMS: Used to provide automatic SMS authentication function for Wi-Fi sign-in
Storage: Used to store files when downloading from webpages
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
Ask about our opinion, Samsung Internet Browser provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: 10 New Features In Windows 10 Spring Creators Update [Guide]
Download and Install Samsung Internet Browser on PC
To download and install Samsung Internet Browser for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Samsung Internet Browser on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Samsung Internet Browser on PC.
Download Samsung Internet Browser for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Samsung Internet Browser Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Samsung Internet Browser, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Samsung Internet Browser on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.