Samsung Gallery is a free Android App developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Samsung Gallery PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Samsung Gallery is the best application for image & video viewing that works for Galaxy users.
You can view your image & video with fast and cool way through Samsung Gallery used and recognized in Galaxy smartphone globally, Besides enhanced security helps protect your image & videos in safe, you can enjoy your image & video anywhere through cloud sync with signing in same account, if Samsung Gallery is installed. You can experience new Gallery feature of newly launched Galaxy easily with updating application. Update Samsung Gallery and start enjoying image & videos with smart way now.
※ Some feature is not available dependent to country and device.
The following permissions are required for the app service.
For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Storage: Used to save, load, edit, delete pictures and videos.
– Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information to use Samsung Cloud.
– Contacts: Used to get contact information when adding name tags to People.
– Locations: Used to provide current location information when editing location information.
– SMS: Used to share Stories.
Samsung Gallery provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to Get an Australian IP Address from Any Country [Guide]
Download and Install Samsung Gallery on PC
To download and install Samsung Gallery for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Samsung Gallery on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Samsung Gallery on PC.
Download Samsung Gallery for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Samsung Gallery Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Samsung Gallery, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Samsung Gallery on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.