Samsung Email is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Samsung Email PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This update is available for Samsung Mobile with Android 7.0 and above.
Samsung Email enables users to manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of-use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management. Furthermore, organizations can administer various policies as needed.
· POP3 and IMAP support for managing personal email accounts
· Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) integration for synchronizing Exchange Server based business email, calendars, contacts and tasks
· Encryption using S/MIME for secure email communication
· Customizable user experience with notifications, schedule synchronization, SPAM management, and combined mailboxes
· Policy administration with comprehensive, built-in EAS support
· Conversation and thread view to read related mail
— Regarding the App Access Permission —
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Camera: Used to attach photos to email
– Location: Used to attach current location information to email
– Contacts: Used to link email recipients/senders with contacts and synchronize contact information when using Microsoft Exchange account
– SMS: Used to provide SMS synchronization function when using Microsoft Exchange account
– Storage: Used to attach files to email or save attached files
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Samsung Email first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Change Contrast And Saturation For Your Laptop Display [Guide]
Download and Install Samsung Email on PC
To download and install Samsung Email for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Samsung Email on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Samsung Email on PC.
Download Samsung Email for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Samsung Email Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Samsung Email, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Samsung Email on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.