Salesforce is the newest Business release developed and published by Salesforce.com, inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Salesforce PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The new Salesforce mobile app is here!
Run your business from your phone — faster, easier, and with AI as your sidekick. The Salesforce mobile app unlocks a whole new level of productivity, personalization, and speed.
Build mobile experiences faster
With Lightning now available on mobile, building custom mobile apps is faster and easier—with clicks, not code. Mobile-optimized lightning components? Check. Dynamic and rich mobile record pages? Check. Now anyone can build amazing mobile apps fast.
Access your entire business
The full power of Salesforce is now available from your device. The Salesforce mobile app now includes all your favorite Lightning Apps. And the new navigation bar makes it easier than ever to get to the apps you use most.
Whether you're in the office, on an airplane, or checking in from a coffee shop, the new Salesforce mobile app is your key to productivity.
Salesforce provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Install And Use Rapid Photo Downloader On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Salesforce on PC
To download and install Salesforce for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Salesforce on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Salesforce on PC.
Download Salesforce for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Salesforce Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Salesforce, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Salesforce on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.