SailDroid is a free Android Game developed by tinygarage, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SailDroid PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Sailing App
App for sailors, yachts and boats, containing
a set of nautical applications:
– Speedometer in knots, mph or km/h, Course over Ground
– Mark or edit waypoints
– Import Waypoints from gpx file
– Distance measurement in nautical miles and meters. Also useful for anchoring.
– Course to Waypoint
All in large, high contrast characters
Ask about our opinion, SailDroid provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Use Google Lens To Identify Objects In Photos [Guide]
Download and Install SailDroid on PC
To download and install SailDroid for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SailDroid on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SailDroid on PC.
Download SailDroid for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SailDroid Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SailDroid, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SailDroid on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.