Sago Mini Road Trip is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Sago Mini Road Trip PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Go for a fun-filled drive with Jinja the cat. Pick a destination, select a vehicle and hit the road. What will Jinja drive today? Choose a sporty racing car, a jumpy jeep or a funny pickle car! Stop along the way to wash and fuel up. When the drive is done, a happy welcome is waiting for you!
Playful and friendly, Sago Mini Road Trip puts kids in the driver’s seat. With super easy controls, young kids will love zipping along the road. Part of the award-winning suite of Sago Mini apps, this app will make you laugh out loud.
• More than ten vehicles, from racing cars to a shoe-mobile
• Six destinations from magical mountains to the big city
• No rules or time pressures. Explore at your own pace
• Perfect to bring along on your own road trips
• Great for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 2-5
• No in-app purchases or third-party advertising, so you and your child are free to discover without interruptions!
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.
Sago Mini Road Trip provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Run Apps In Admin Mode From The Run Box On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Sago Mini Road Trip on PC
To download and install Sago Mini Road Trip for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Sago Mini Road Trip on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Sago Mini Road Trip on PC.
Download Sago Mini Road Trip for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Sago Mini Road Trip Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Sago Mini Road Trip, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Sago Mini Road Trip on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.