Russian History in Cats is a free Android App developed by Fursquid, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Russian History in Cats PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Marvelous history book for everyone, who loves cats and wants to know more about Russian history. The app provides a glimpse of medieval Russia in short articles of historical events, everyday life, culture from IX to XVI century along with mini-games for each section.
Cat is a favorite pet in Russia from the earliest times. Unique design, inspired by Russian folk culture, and atmospheric soundtrack make learning history more exciting. You can read articles, and colorful cats will respond to your actions.
"Russian History in Cats" is a book, that is absolutely safe for children. It neither contains ads or micro-transactions, nor collects any personal data. It can be suitable for kids from 3 years old: they can interact with cats and enjoy colorful images. Elder children and adults can learn a lot of new facts about the past, medieval life and Russian culture. You can test your knowledge in word games, and if there are any difficulties, cute cats will help you! This cat app is a nice chance to broaden outlook in a fancy way.
🐱 unique book with gorgeous design
🐱 37 articles of medieval Russian history
🐱 funny animations: cats purr, scratch and blink when you touch them
🐱 8 mini-games with unlimited hints
🐱 5 charming musical pieces
🐱 no ads or micro-transactions!
1. The Slavs
4. Religious Beliefs
5. First Settlements
7. Oleg the Prophet
8. Rus in the X Century
10. Conversion to Christianity
11. Medicine in Rus
12. Cultural Development
13. Yaroslav the Wise
14. Russkaya Pravda
15. Clothes in Rus
16. Congress at Liubech
17. Vladimir Monomakh
18. Food in Rus
21. New Center of Rus
22. The Golden Horde
23. The Yoke
24. Alexander Nevskii
28. Princes of Moscow
29. Battle of Kulikovo
30. Rise of Moscow
31. Annexation of Novgorod
32. Decline of the Horde
34. The Law Code
36. The State
37. The Kremlin
Learn history and have fun!
Russian History in Cats provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Disconnect A Monitor Without Unplugging It On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Russian History in Cats on PC
To download and install Russian History in Cats for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Russian History in Cats on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Russian History in Cats on PC.
Download Russian History in Cats for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Russian History in Cats Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Russian History in Cats, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Russian History in Cats on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.